Sunday, February 26, 2012

And... SOLD!

Just thought I would offer a quick update on what I have sold recently.  I know I usually tell you all about what I am about to list, but I feel like I have been doing better in the actually selling department lately so I thought I would share!  Who knows, these could be your new BOLO (Be On the Look Out for) items!

 
A large Pyrex casserole with a pattern I have never seen anywhere else with a beautiful lid as well.  This sold on BIN for $32.00, I hope it is going to a collector who is also appreciating its beauty!

4 pieces of Pink Pyrex!  Sold for $30.00, this was about the 3rd time I have relisted these, I was just on the verge of adding another pink piece to it, but I am glad I didn't because I think I might keep that one for me! 

Green Wheat Promotional Pyrex Space Saver Casserole, a beautiful deep teal.  This sold for $20.50, even without the lid.  It really has awesome colors with the gold leaf, too. 

This is the big one.  So I have had this toaster sitting around for a while, knowing full well its awesomeness, but I didn't think it would sell that well.  I had seen a completed for the same one that never sold for like $59.99.  I started this at $29.99, and it ended up selling for... *drumroll please* $157.50!!!  I couldn't believe it!  There was a bidding war on this baby!  I think someone will be VERY happy with it, because it works like a charm!  It heats up super fast, and looks great while making your toast.

This is a man find, aka my man found it and was excited about listing it.  The foldable Coleman table and chairs I posted about last week.  It sold for $50.00, and we are a little sad to see it go.  We will definitely be keeping an eye out for another one for our personal use! 

I knew this guy would sell fast, he is just too cute for words!  Sold for $11.00. 

Man find Numero Dos.  He haggled for this PBR sign at a garage sale, and was so excited about getting it listed.  Sold for $28.00!

Well, on a less fun note, I was unable to accompany him to Colorado for a quick trip because we got home from dinner last night only to find our dog, Scout, had eaten an ENTIRE bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips.  We spent some time (and $$$) at the emergency vet, where they got most of it up, and she has been getting progressively better.  She has been a little down and out today, I think it's like her form of a hangover.  We had a lot of mom and fur baby time together today though, and probably tomorrow, too.  Wish her well!  
I don't know what it is going to be like when I have my own little people kids.  This was the first time she has been sick and I feel like I am getting all mom on her by canceling a plane ticket and taking a day off work!  Oh well, she is well worth it!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor Scout. Hope the doggie feels better soon.

    You have had some very successful sales! I knew that toaster would go well after I saw the bids starting to roll in immediately after you listed it. But, I had no idea it would go that high. Great job!

    Nice man picks too. Maybe I can get my hubby started on man picks for my stores too. We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your poor doggie! So glad you stayed with her. That chocolate is not a good thing for pups! You have made some fabulous sales! That toaster is a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hope your sweet doggie is on the mend. Visiting from Vintage Thingie Thurs. That toster is amazing, great sale too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful assortment of different Pyrex ware.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor baby...don't know what's worse the diarrhea from the choc or the effect of the throwing it up by Doc. Shadow ate a whole fabric leash and they induced vomiting..he was icky for a few days, but never touched a leash again. And nothing wrong with taking care of furkids....Sick or no....ours goes everywhere.
    Love all your vintage thingies..great sales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it took you so long to sell those pink pyrex dishes. They are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete