Sunday, February 12, 2012

Listing Frenzy, Take a Look!

Hey guys!  I have been going crazy listing items on Etsy and Ebay.  I took a bunch of pictures outside yesterday, and I took some inside tonight because I didn't have the energy to do it during the day. (I went on a long 9 mile run and I just needed a break!)  I won't get too wordy, but I will share with you some of my pictures!

 Spring Blossom Fridgie

 Elephant Planter, this guy is cute, but has had a little repair!

 John Deere mug with a really cute scene on it!

 Italian small footed bowl/planter

 Fishermen's Fortune planter, anybody know anything about this?  It appears to be signed and numbered on the bottom...

 First Aid book from 1967, I thought this would go great in my Etsy shop, but I looked on Etsy and there is a bunch of this exact one on there for cheap (and in better condition than this one!) So I may keep it for my vintage book collection.

There are even some REALLY great color illustrations in this book! 

Large orange Pyrex fridgie, this is from the Orange and Yellow Daisy set, which was only solid oranges and yellows, no daisies!  This is currently on ebay! There are quite a few watchers (or "lookers" as my boyfriend calls them!) already!

 Autumn Harvest Pyrex bowl

Little playful kitten planter, so cute! 

Set of four Spring Blossom Green tea or coffee cups!  I like how I set these up! 

Hull planter, I love the color and the ribbed pattern! 

Set of vintage flash cards, hopefully someone will pick these up for crafts or scrapbooking! 

This is an interesting color Pyrex dish, it is a yellow and almost lime green dish.  It is also pretty small! 

Spring blossom sugar bowl!

Well, there will be more to come, I don't want to overwhelm you guys with all the pictures!  Plus I need to try and get more listed!  I will be updating this post soon when I add some linky parties!

Oh and P.S.- I am now using Google Friend Connect along with Linky Followers.  Feel free to follow me on either or both!

Linking on up!  Please visit these link parties to find some more awesome blog friends!
Thrifty Thursday (Thrifty Decorating)


1 comment:

  1. Never even thought about buying htings at a thrift shop and then selling it on Etsy. Does that actually work? Do people actually expect vintage things there and buy them there?? Tell me more....

    ::

    I am actually coming to your site re. the FOLLOWER linky blog hop. *** I am now following you **** Will you follow me back?? *** Thank you so much when you do.

    PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

    Anyhow, use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY: http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

    Hope to seeing you around!!
    Have a happy, creative day!

    ReplyDelete