Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Where's the Sun?!

Hey everyone!  While we were enjoying some beautiful 80 degree spring weather, as we normally do in Arizona in March, a freak storm hit Sunday and Monday!  In northern AZ, they got a ton of snow, and here in Tucson, this is what we got:


It's hail!  Cool!  I think we got a little non-sticky snow here and there throughout the day, but this was what I could take a good shot of.  I know those of you who live in heavy snow areas are probably laughing at this, but us Arizonans don't get to see much of it. (well, besides Northern Arizonans!)

I also stopped at the Savers on my lunch break to find this little treasure.  I am a little addicted to clocks now, uh-oh!


This is a Seth Thomas travel alarm clock.  I have one other travel alarm clock and I love them both so much!  It is just so neat how they fold into and out of their little compact cases!  My other one is round, so now I have a little shape diversity!

Well, off to bed, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I had one of these that was pink when I was a teenager. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This the KISS BLOG with ASOCHER and KSDON?
    You the ones with DON- KIZZ - 14?
    You 're with the MEHOLE- MENEIN- COCNINES and RTLERNINE - RTLER9?
    And that's with ROOTY 009?
    And STING?
    You are BUSY BEES with SYRIA and POTTILE- DATIL- UNTIL- MP 3 and RORY V?
    And you are all with the RAM- BERRIRO- TELEANGE- PTYL?
    This is in conjunction with OSAYMO- LEOSS- KFARR?
    MENTEDOE - CONYANDO- SUMAR SUMANDO?

    ReplyDelete