Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Little Sparkle!

So yes, I have been lurking around all of your blogs rather than letting you know what I have been up to!  Truth is, I've been pulling back the yah on thrifting so I can keep up with my inventory better.  This week I added some jewelry to my Etsy Shop.  I have found some really pretty things lately, and I have decided to sell them rather than making something awesome out of them like this:


These bridal bouquets are so popular now, and rightly so, they are awesome!  In case any of you are getting married soon, this beautiful bouquet above can be found at Melissa's Etsy Shop!

Anyways, so jewelry finds, yeah.  Here goes!









So yes, mostly brooches just because I love retro looking flower things like that!  The bracelet in the last picture is my favorite, such a simple, yet interesting design!

Well, I thought I would be short and sweet for today, I went to an awesome estate sale this weekend and I can't wait to tell you guys about it this week!  I only picked up 2 things that I was NOT looking for, but couldn't pass up, and they are totally out of the norm items for me!  Still this sale was interesting all by itself, get excited, pictures of it coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment